Champions of contemporary music, the Quatuor Bela and Noémi Boutin have teamed up with the French-Argentinian composer Daniel D’Adamo to create Sur vestiges. The quintet for two cellos was conceived as a sort of preamble to Schubert’s dusky Quintet in C major and its powerful lyricism.
Around the tragic themes of a young woman and water, Daniel D’Adamo has sought ‘to compose as someone gathering up the vestiges of a forgotten work, observing and recycling them with the constraints of his own time period.’
The Quatuor Bela depicts the motionless water, a mirror for the beauty of a young woman intoxicated by her own reflection, portrayed by Noémi Boutin’s cello.
- 1 D'Adamo - Sur Vestiges : I 05:44
- 2 Sur Vestiges : II 05:32
- 3 Sur Vestiges : III 02:14
- 4 Sur Vestiges : IV 05:00
- 5 Sur Vestiges : V 03:08
- 6 Sur Vestiges : VI 03:32
- 7 Schubert: Quintette à cordes en ut majeur, D. 956 - I. Allegro ma non troppo 14:14
- 8 II. Adagio 14:26
- 9 III. Scherzo. Presto – Trio. Andante sostenuto 09:09
- 10 IV. Allegretto 09:55
Aucun concert pour le moment.