Part of the "Solo Collection" of the Orchestre national d'Île-de-France, this album by the Paris Urban Quartet features pieces that for the most part have never been recorded before. Traveling between the aquatic sonorities of Camille Pépin's works, the unsuspected textures that guide Marc-André Dalbavie's discourse, Fabien Cali's groove or Guillaume Connesson's String Quartet and its pop resonances: this album is full of surprises!
- 1 Camille Pépin, Feuilles d'eau de Silvacane 18:10
- 2 Marc-André Dalbavie, Quatuor à cordes 18:27
- 3 Fabien Cali, Heavy Metal Machine 11:10
- 4 Guillaume Connesson, Quatuor à cordes - Très calme 04:22
- 5 Guillaume Connesson, Quatuor à cordes - Furieux 03:47
- 6 Guillaume Connesson, Quatuor à cordes - Triste 05:08