27 April 2018
Letters to Marlene Guillaume de Chassy, Christophe Marguet & Andy Sheppard
Conceived as a series of musical letters to a muse, Letters to Marlene pays homage to Marlene Dietrich: the icon, the artist, but especially the woman who brought hope, the citizen of the world fully dedicated in body and spirit – against Nazism and for peace, Europe and feminism.
Each title on the album reflects an episode in Marlene’s life, with music that examines in a new way two troubled times periods: the years 1930-1940 and our time, 2010-2020.
- 1 Lili Marleen 03:48
- 2 Letter to Marlene 05:59
- 3 America 04:12
- 4 Et in Terra Pax Hominibus Bonae Voluntatis 04:19
- 5 The Dress 03:23
- 6 Les Ardennes 02:34
- 7 Seule 04:15
- 8 A Dinner at Marlene's Place 04:14
- 9 Ein Koffer In Berlin 06:35
- 10 Falling in Love Again 04:23
- 11 Last Dance 04:51