After the critical success of her last two solo albums, Célimène Daudet comes back with her most personal project.
"Haïti my love" is a passionate declaration to her Caribbean origins through the prism of her music and her little-known classical composers. Lamothe, Elie and Saintonge will know how to surprise you and take you on a musical journey that tells the rhythms, landscapes and colours of the country. Fascinated by Chopin, who influenced him a lot, Ludovic Lamothe was even nicknamed "the Chopin Noir" because of his dreamlike, deeply sensitive and lyrical music. So many unpublished gems just waiting to be shared and known!
- 1 L. Lamothe : Feuillet d'album n°1 04:09
- 2 J. Elie : Chants de la montagne n°1 "Echo-Isma o" 03:34
- 3 L. Lamothe : Danza n°4 04:17
- 4 J. Elie : Méringue populaire haïtienne n°2 02:22
- 5 E. Saintonge : Élégie - Méringue 06:35
- 6 L. Lamothe : Danza n°1 "Habanera" 03:34
- 7 J. Elie : Méringue populaire haïtienne n°4 02:23
- 8 L. Lamothe : Icônes vaudouesques, Loco 02:34
- 9 J. Elie : Chants de la montagne n°2 "Nostalgie" 04:23
- 10 L. Lamothe : Feuillet d'album n°2 04:39
- 11 J. Elie : Méringue populaire haïtienne n°1 02:03
- 12 L. Lamothe : Danza n°3 07:25
- 13 F. Chopin : Chants Polonais, op.74, Printemps 03:20
Aucun concert pour le moment.