This work, dedicated to Benjamin Britten, gathers six great artists – Paul-Antoine Bénos-Djian, Cyrille Dubois, Vladimir Dubois, Pauline Haas, Anne Le Bozec and Marc Mauillon – in their common passion for the composer.
The programme, formed around the five Canticles, was designed as an itinerary that also calls in its necessary instruments to perform. From the epic of the Magi, to the myth of Narcissus, winding through the London bombings during World War II, the voyage can begin…
- 1 Serenade for tenor, horn and strings, Op. 31 – Prologue 01:23
- 2 Canticle I – My beloved is mine, Op. 40 08:39
- 3 Magi videntes stellam, antienne grégorienne 01:06
- 4 Canticle IV – Journey of the Magi, Op. 86 12:19
- 5 A Ceremony of Carols, Op. 28 – Interlude 03:58
- 6 Canticle V – The death of Saint Narcissus, Op. 89 07:51
- 7 Night piece 05:49
- 8 Canticle III – Still falls the rain, Op. 55 11:17
- 9 Canticle II – Abraham and Isaac, Op. 51 16:52
Aucun concert pour le moment.